Sytrinol® Softgel Highlights
Sytrinol® is a patented blend consisting of citrus extracts and Malaysian red palm oil that contain polymethoxylated flavones (PMFs) and tocotrienols. It promotes cardiovascular health and supports healthy cholesterol levels.
In a clinical trial, softgels manufactured by Soft Gel Technologies, Inc.® exhibited enhanced bioavailability of the key active ingredients found in Sytrinol® — specifically, the two PMFs tangeretin and nobiletin. Compared to powder-filled hard shell capsules, the softgel form of Sytrinol® was significantly more bioavailable in healthy adults.
Sytrinol® has been tested for safety and has been granted self-affirmed GRAS status. The effective dose is just 300mg Sytrinol® daily—the amount found in two easy to swallow Sytrinol® softgels.
- 100% Natural. Sytrinol® is made from citrus PMFs from immature citrus fruit and peels and tocotrienols (isomers of vitamin E) derived from sustainably sourced virgin red Malaysian palm oil.
- Clinically effective. Sytrinol® has been shown to be effective at maintaining cholesterol and triglyceride levels already within a normal range in three clinical trials.
- Not diet-specific. Sytrinol® works on cholesterol production within cells, not on dietary cholesterol.
- Bioavailable. A bioavailability study found that the citrus PMFs in Sytrinol® are significantly more bioavailable when taken in softgels versus hard shell capsules.
- Patent-protected. Sytrinol® is protected by the following patents: US Patent Nos. 6,239,114; 6,251,400; 6,987,125; 7,683,095; and 6,184,246.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Soft Gel Technologies® is the exclusive manufacturer of Sytrinol® softgels.